Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I am privileged to know many awesome mothers. My own mother was a blessing to grow up with and she is a good friend to have in your corner.
My wife, the most beautiful woman in the world, is the most amazing mother in the world.
She loves her girls more than life itself. She spent hours doing hair, fixing nails, primping, brushing teeth, and scrubbing behind ears.
She wanted nothing more than for her girls to look beautiful and act beautiful as well.
She was never to busy to stop her work and drop everything to play. It didn't matter if it was Barbies, pollypocket, dolls, house, puppet shows, or the ever amazing presentations of pure entertainment.
She taught them to appreciate nature. No teasing animals was allowed. They were made to feel like queens of the Earth on the regular mud monster days as she made fresh puddles for play.
They loved the pre-mothers day shopping. Clothes, beauty things, garden stuff, cooking stuff, and more was all on the list.
The most important part of this day was the breakfast in bed. They couldn't wait to make crazy meals and sneak them to her.
I look forward to seeing all the great things they will do for her as grown women when they get wise enough to realize what they have.
I love my girls. I love my wife. I wish her the best mothers day, filled with memories, fun, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment