Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love

Many scholars have spent centuries trying to determine exactly what love is. I'm lucky because it only took me about 25 years to figure it out. I knew what love was the day I met my would be wife.
Now, I'm not saying that I don't learn more about what love is every day. She shows me new ways to express love and new ways to make love stronger.
Love is.... Being at my side when I am happy.... Sitting back and listening to my sorrows... even if they are my own fault.... Being my biggest fan... even when I am not that fanworthy... Cuddling next to me watching a movie only I can love..... Kissing me all over when I feel sad.... Giving the best "wife" in the world..... Enjoying my toys as much as her own.... Liking my family even when they don't always deserve it.... Liking me when I don't deserve it.... Dropping her own needs for our kids so much when they don't have it coming.... Caring for animals that depend on her for everything in life.... Getting more excited about a newly bloomed plant than a bursting bank account.... Having that glow as I walk up to her that lets me know she is mine. I love you babe. You are the best woman a man could hope for and better than any woman a man can dream up. Happy Valentines Day. May this year be filled with budding trees, blooming flowers, and over-filled vines!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment