Monday, August 20, 2012

I want to tell the world how thankful I am for my wife, my family, my church, and my friends. My wife is my best friend in the whole world. She loves me pretty much unconditionally,which I do not deserve, clearly. She takes care of me, our home, our family, and all living things under our care. She takes care of my body with food and clothes, spirit with support, and my heart with love. She is an angel I do not deserve. I am in trials right now, as are most people. Do I understand them? No. Do I love being tested? No. Will I do my best to make it out on the other side without losing it? I will try. I am so tired of dealing with dishonest people in this world, those that are truly willing to sell their soul for a short term perceived gain. The sad part is that these people are not becoming an overnight billionaire by selling out others, they just get to feel a temporary heightening of their own self worth. What is it with this world that we must cause others pain or see others in pain to feel better about ourselves? I never want to be that person. I despise those people with all of my heart. Why do some politicians work hard to uphold the truth to only have others create a name of evil and dishonesty? Why is it always the guy that holds himself out as a family values guy that is the worst? A day of reckoning will come for all of the dishonest evil doers. I just dont ever want to find myself in that lineup. God give me the strength to hold on to truth and what is right despite the evil that is all around me.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. You are strong enough for this and much more, and you have a thousand happy things that will always be waiting for you no matter what. And don't even worry about whether people get what they deserve, good or bad, including yourself, just roll with it. Watch the uncontrollable mysteries unfold and react the way you always do... Positively, constructively, and with strength and dignity. xoxo

    ReplyDelete