Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Finding our own faults in others....

I cannot believe how often people accuse others of the very things they are doing. This goes on in personal lives, church lives, workplaces, and the general public.

Why is it that people cannot see their own problems before they so rampantly point out others'? Why is it that people project their faults onto others? We all do it, but why?

Maturity.. what is this elusive concept? I think the people who use it, have no idea what it is. My mind is awash with frustration about dealing with some people in my daily life. I just want to go to work, put in a hard day of production, and go home to my loving wife.

Unfortunately, I am surrounded by people who really have no idea what is going on but they have a position of authority to abuse others upon. These people need a serious adjustment. Anyway, enough of this for today.

People will not change and I will never stop being annoyed by them......

1 comment:

  1. I feel both guilty of this crime and victim of it on any given day. Chalk it up to some combination of human nature and cultural (generational) weakness... then keep on doin' what you do. Because you are rad.

    ReplyDelete