Saturday, January 28, 2012

Parking Lot Annoyances and other Superstore Observations...

Okay, so I may be easily annoyed but seriously people....... I have some very nice cars that I worked hard to rebuild and or restore. These are not status symbols I have purchased to rub in the faces of others and take 4 spaces in a parking lot.

I do however try to park far away from other cars, especially at the worlds worst place... Walmart. I never take more than once spot. Inevitably, I come outside to find one of the most beat up cars within inches of my car with hundreds of other, and closer, spaces available. Seriously?

Are you that miserable in your life that you get kicks out of things like this? Does it make you feel better about your choices that have resulted in your lot in life?

I am getting so tired of working hard only to have a third of my check go to taxes, seeing the people in line in front of me use food stamps to purchase things I cannot due to being a good steward of finances, seeing people I know live off of the system and others while blaming society for THEIR bad choices.... okay... this could go on for a while....

I am worried about tomorrow. I am worried about today. The hard working people of years gone by have faded into history. We now have a society of YOU OWE ME and IF I CANT HAVE IT NEITHER CAN YOU!

These ideas really worked out for the USSR, Hitler, and others..... Wake up people. Work for what you want. Appreciate what you have. Stop being bitter about what others own that you do not. Stop blaming everyone else for everything. There are some things that others cause.... but not EVERYTHING!!

Back to the weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Funny, isn't it, how little things can touch off a serious feeling like this?

    You really nailed it here... Bitterness and the attitude of "If I can't have it, neither can you." It's the opposite of all kinds of good ethics.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete